Monday, February 2, 2009

Bathtime Fun!



While we fill up the bathtub, Callie anxiously waits to jump in and splash around!
Doesn't this face say it all? This is the face she has pretty much the whole time she is in the tub. I'm glad she loves taking a bath so much. It would make the end of the day a lot harder if she didn't like it. Although, she refuses to sit down. The entire time she walks back and forth across the tub. This has resulted in her falling a few times, but that doesn't seem to bother her.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Callie is a perfect mix between you two! Beautiful. We miss you so much!! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are lucky that she likes baths so much! You're right; she does look like her dad in this picture! (haha the smiling part of it, not the rest!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love that face, it's adorable! Hopefully my little girl will like baths. I hear most kids do :).

    ReplyDelete