Sunday, February 15, 2009
Valentine's day saved!
Well, thanks to some amazing friends of ours, Nick and I still got to go dancing last night. Mimi read my rather whiny post from yesterday, and decided to offer to babysit Callie for us so we could still enjoy our evening! What wonderful friends! I had been looking forward to this dance ever since I found out about it, which was back in September! Needless to say, I really wanted to go. Nick and I had an amazing time last night, goofing off and helping to keep the party going. We even learned how to waltz and cha-cha. When we started to catch on to the "routine" we were doing, I would get really excited and say we're dancing! Which, it would then make me lose my focus and forget which foot we were on. :) Oh well, nick and I still busted some great moves on the dance floor, especially Nick though. He amazed our ward with windmills and the worm! So, THANK YOU MIMI AND JEFF FOR SAVING OUR VALENTINE'S!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for great dance moves!! Thanks for letting me sit with you today, while I was a "widow"! It's always a delight. Great job tonight as well. I thought it was a really great meeting, and I learned a lot! You're the best!
ReplyDeleteAwww we were happy to babysit! Thank for letting us. And your post was not whiny! :) We would love to babysit again sometime. We really have fun with Callie. She's so cute! If you don't mind us "practicing" how to be parents, we don't! I'm glad you enjoyed your evening!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the Colletts! Aren't they great?! I'm so glad your Valentine's Day was saved!
ReplyDelete