Callie is officially 11 months old today! Only 4 more weeks and she is a year old! I can't believe how old she is! In honor of today, I got some way cute pics of Callie, so I thought I'd share them with everyone!
Dang, she is the cutest kid ever! We were researching Glendale last night and did you know that in 2007, the LOW for an day in August was 108? I am SO going to melt when we move there. :(
Those pictures are adorable! I love her smile!
ReplyDeleteYou're right those are way cute! She has such a great little smile. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she's almost a year! How big she's getting!!
ReplyDeleteDang, she is the cutest kid ever! We were researching Glendale last night and did you know that in 2007, the LOW for an day in August was 108? I am SO going to melt when we move there. :(
ReplyDeleteShe just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Happy 11 mos.!
ReplyDelete