

So, it is a lot harder to take pictures of Callie now because she is mobile. As soon as she sees the camera, all she does is try to take it from me. It gets a little frustrating because I'm trying to catch whatever funny thing she is doing, but she stops it to come and play with me. Now, taking pictures is a two person job. One of us quietly turns the camera on and is trying to hide it while the other keeps her distracted. :) These pictures are what happens when only one of us is there...
She is getting so big!! She is a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww her beautiful big blue eyes! :) You captured those well!
ReplyDeleteYea! I am excited to follow your blog! Very cute pictures!
ReplyDeletei remember that feeling...
ReplyDeleteand your blog is turning out way cute! i'm excited :o) now are you need is a cute Callie header...
sooo cute! i love the new blog! i need to invite you to ours!
ReplyDelete-Adree
Christine! I miss you and I can't believe how big Callie is! She is so adorable!!!! I can't wait to be a mom. I tell Bradyn all about my maternity classes every day I get home. Hopefully we'll start trying soon and I'm so excited! I wish we could have found time to meet and visit. Maybe one day...
ReplyDeleteI love the last picture... you can see the glee in her face that she's about to get the camera!
ReplyDelete