Monday, February 16, 2009
Shade sale massacre...
So today Shade clothing had a sale at Provo high, everything for $5! That is a really good deal for their shirts. Since I missed their last amazing sale, I really wanted to see if they would have any of their cap sleeve shirts. I knew it would be really crowded so I got there right when the doors were supposed to open, at 9. Although, as I 'm walking towards the building, I saw 10 people come out with bags already! They had started letting people in at 8:15! So I walked a lot faster, knowing it was gonna be a nightmare in there. That was an understatement. There were between 200 and 300 women in this small, cafeteria common area type thing. It was chaos. I had fun trying to fight my way through crowds and find stuff that I liked. I actually didn't mind the crowds too much until the bathing suits got there. The poor volunteers who were unloading the truck couldn't even get the boxes to the table because the girls would mob them. I mean, pregnant women were getting pushed out of the way, old women, girls not paying attention, there was no mercy. So, I decided it wasn't worth it. Then, I decided I was done fighting the crowds and was going to wait in line for 20 minutes, just to realize I couldn't find my wallet! It had fallen out of my pocket! Gratefully we live in Utah, so someone turned it in to the lost and found. I was still able to buy my stuff, and had my wallet intact. I'm sure you are all dying to know what I got. Well, I was really sad they didn't have any of the under shirts. They only had one color in a size I would fit, so I got a pink undershirt. I'm excited for it, I've never had an undershirt other than black, white or brown. I also got a zip up hoodie and a blue puff sleeve shirt. All in all, it was an... interesting experience but hey, I got 3 more shirts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow... I'm glad I didn't go. I don't do well in crowds like that. I'm glad you were at least able to get a couple shirts from all the madness!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds fun! (except for the people getting trampled, of course) I want Shade stuff for $5! Yay for new shirts!
ReplyDeleteThat does sound crazy, but definitely good deals! I'm glad someone returned your wallet and you were able to find some your size. :) Sounds like a success story me!
ReplyDeleteFor some reason, I'm the last to know you have a blog, but then I looked and saw you haven't had it too long, so I don't feel so bad anymore.
ReplyDeleteI love that because you live in Utah, you got your wallet back at lost and found... that's awesome.