
So we keep the cheerios in a spot where Callie can reach. She hasn't really touched them though, so I never really thought about it. Well, one day while I was making dinner, not paying complete attention to Callie, I turned around and found Callie feasting on TONS of cheerios that she spilled. Apparently she didn' t want to wait for dinner. Luckily this was a very small and easy mess to clean up. I'm sure this is only the beginning of the messes... :)
The fun is just beginning! Isaac also likes to empty out our pantry. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is a doll! I am begginning to encounter the same "mess" problem- oh the joys. Good luck being Stake Primary Pres. You will do great! Are you guys still at Perret? Still in the ward?
ReplyDeleteThe first of many mischievous acts! :) She looks so cute with the Cheerios though. Now life gets tough; you'll have to move everything out her reach as she starts recognizing them. Hehe
ReplyDeleteShe is way too cute!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! And so it starts, the beginning of the messes haha. Just remind yourself everytime You get to clean up that you're glad that she has a healthy curiosity. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't :)
ReplyDelete