Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day! Well, sort of...
Well Nick and I woke up this morning ready to have a wonderful day full of dancing, good food and watching movies. Unfortunately, Callie woke up in a puddle of throw up. Although she was acting fine and didn't have a fever. So after a quick bath to clean her up we were thinking maybe she would be ok. That was not the case. A few hours later, she threw up her entire bottle all over me, Nick and the couch. Now we probably won't get to go out tonight like we had planned. No dancing, no dinner. Oh well, I guess there's always next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SAD! I'm sorry she's not feeling well...that was scotty last week off and on, it was so weird. Everytime i gave him milk he threw up, but was fine other than that. 5 outfits and two crib sheets later, i just gave lots of baths and no milk.
ReplyDeletegood luck!
awwww :( poor callie!
ReplyDeleteand poor you guys. i forgot to write that part. :)
ReplyDelete