After popular demand, I have finally submitted to peer pressure and started a blog for our family! Hopefully this helps to keep in touch with everyone!
Welcome!! I'm so excited that you have a blog! Now I can stalk you for the rest of your lives :) Congrats on the new calling, I'm sure going to miss you in our little nursery....
Haha. I was like "what? She didn't have a blog the last time I checked. I can't believe she has a blog and I haven't been reading it!" Then I clicked on it and saw that it was new, and I felt much better about myself. I am excited for when the posts start rolling in though and getting to read about Callie and you guys. :)
Yea! I'm glad you guys have a blog! and i'm glad you had it as your facebook status so that I found it! We have one too: StevensonandMarissaSmith.blogspot.com Hope all is well! Callie is so cute!
yay! this is the best blog ever! haha :o) i'm sure it will be though!
ReplyDeletei'm such a dork. at first glance at the URL i was like "ok nc, that's Nick, Callie...what about Christine?" duh.
so I feel like a total dork and I can't get my posts and side bar to match the back ground! what do I do?
ReplyDeleteHooray! I am excited to read about your adventure!
ReplyDelete- Clarissa
Yea! I am so excited you have a blog! I wish I could help you figure out the format, but I am so lost when it comes to that stuff.
ReplyDeletejust kidding, I just changed my template. it works for now... :)
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDeleteSo so so so very excited! :-) Now you've just got to update regularly.
ReplyDeleteYaaaaay! I'm so excited you have a blog now, missy! It's about time!
ReplyDeleteWelcome!! I'm so excited that you have a blog! Now I can stalk you for the rest of your lives :) Congrats on the new calling, I'm sure going to miss you in our little nursery....
ReplyDeleteHaha. I was like "what? She didn't have a blog the last time I checked. I can't believe she has a blog and I haven't been reading it!" Then I clicked on it and saw that it was new, and I felt much better about myself. I am excited for when the posts start rolling in though and getting to read about Callie and you guys. :)
ReplyDeleteYea! I'm glad you guys have a blog! and i'm glad you had it as your facebook status so that I found it! We have one too:
ReplyDeleteStevensonandMarissaSmith.blogspot.com
Hope all is well! Callie is so cute!