Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm so excited!!!

I'm pretty excited. Nick and I decided to get out of Provo for Thanksgiving, so we're going to Denver to visit my sister her cute family!! I get to spend days with these cute kids! And Callie will have girl cousins her age to play with! yay! We don't get to stay as long as we hoped for because the weather is not cooperating, but we'll get away for a little bit. We're leaving REALLY early Wednesday morning, like at 3, so hopefully we'll get to their house by 11 or 12 depending on how many stops Callie forces us to make. Our hope is that she will sleep the majority of the time, hence why we're leaving so early. Happy Thanksgiving next week! Thanks Lisa and Kevin for letting us come hang out!

1 comment:

  1. I got REEEEEEEALLY excited there for a second, but that's okay. lol. I hope you have TONS of fun in Denver!!!

    ReplyDelete