I have a confession. I am obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance. I watched it off and on when it first started, but once Nick started working nights, and I needed something to keep me company, I discovered it, and such started my addiction. :) The first season I really started watching was season 4 when Joshua won. So this is really only my third season watching. But every Tuesday night at 7, you will find Callie and I parked in front of the tv, watching the all the hot dances. I put everything on the backburner for this show (pathetic, I know): school, housework (sometimes I iron while I watch, just to not feel guilty), Callie... :)
Either way, each season I have had favorites, as you have to have with shows like these. Last season I loved Brandon and Jeanette. I really wanted Brandon to win, and was shocked when Jeanette got voted off before the top 4. But I really can't complain, I don't even vote. :) This season my favorites are Legacy and Kathryn. Thus far (only 2 weeks in) I have LOVED both of their dances. I love their personalities and the chemistry between them. (ok, I sound like a total nerd, but its true) I thought I'd post for your viewing pleasure both of their dances. Yep, I like them that much. :)
Sorry, i couldn't find videos of just the dance, so you'll have to scroll through a little bit. I'm new at this whole youtube thing. :)
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I loved their dance from this week!! We should have a SYTYCD party again. That was fun. :]
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting these! I'm so sad that I work most Tuesday and Wednesday nights so I can't watch it!! It hurts my heart, lol.
ReplyDeleteME TOO!!! I have been watching since season 2-- it's the best show ever! Last season I would have been happy if anyone from the top 4 won. Too bad we don't still live there! I would totally watch it with you!
ReplyDeletemy problem is that i got hooked on biggest loser and now they compete with each other! i flip back and forth to try and catch the dances among the fluff but i haven't been very sucessful. Jeanette was my favorite last year too! i really hated Jenine until the very last week, and then i grudgingly gave her respect.
ReplyDelete