| Some friends from my ward and I did the Color me Rad 5k. It was a blast! This is us before we got "color bombed" |
| And this is what it looked like at every kilometer! We would run through a line of volunteers who were doing their best to not see any white left on our clothes. |
| All of us at the finish! This was the first year they had this race in UT, and we hope it happens every year! |
| Our one spot of white from our bibs. :) |
That looks so fun! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteLooks like awesome fun!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteDid you cover your car seats on the way home? that looks awesome...maybe next time I can come out for it!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so fun! I SO want to do this in AZ next year. They had one here back in January.
ReplyDelete