Sunday, April 15, 2012

Callie's Birthday!

My Callie turned 4 in March- I can't believe it! We kept the celebration pretty small this year. But Callie was pretty easy to please. She wanted a chocolate cake with purple frosting and pink "sparkles". Nick and I got her a bike and helmet. She LOVES it. We ended up getting a size bigger than we originally thought we'd need, which made me realize just how big she is getting. Some of her favorites right now:
TV show: Diego (we have learned SO many animals because of this silly show)
Color: I don't think she can decide because she lists almost all of them :)
Toy: anything with disney princess
When we took her in for her 4 year check up, we discovered she has had an intense growth spurt, she is in the 90% for height and 80% for weight. Apparently she got the tall genes that skipped over Nick and I. :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I can't believe she's 4! Hannah wanted the exact same cake for her birthday....chocolate with purple frosting. :)

    ReplyDelete