Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter!

Well, Easter was fairly uneventful at our house. It kind of snuck up on me so I didn't have a bunch of fun things planned. But I at least got Callie's skirt made and the Easter bunny made an appearance.


Since we missed all the fun activities with Easter, we did an Easter re-do on the 14th. Callie and I dyed Easter eggs and then we did an egg hunt in the house (it was windy and rainy outside). Tyson LOVEd it. I tried to get pictures but he was moving too fast and every single one was blurry. But whenever he found an egg, he did a happy dance. And it was adorable. And of course Callie was beside herself with giddiness finding all the eggs. And being the big girl to color the eggs all by herself (Tyson didn't color this year... we'll wait till next year). Hopefully Callie had happy memories and next year I'll be more on top of things!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so cute!!! Why do they have to grow up so fast?

    ReplyDelete