Sunday, December 9, 2012

Life is GOOD

Hello! I know, you can all be mad by my lack of blogging. As I was looking through my pictures... I realized I have been TERRIBLE at taking any this year. I guess that will be a New Year's Resolution for next year. :)

Life for us is good. I have been thinking about what a great year we have had. Have we had stress and struggles? yes. But we worked through them and came out on top. And our kids are pretty much adorable. We are a family that is loving life together... most days. :)

Callie started preschool in August and absolutely loves it. I love hearing her excitement as she tells me about the songs they sing, how she was at the playdough station, the stories they read, etc. She adores her teacher and has made some cute little friends in her class as well. Her new thing is wanting to help me with chores like unloading the dishwasher, making beds, etc. So I am trying to remember to not be in such a hurry and let her help me more often.

Tyson is becoming such a smart little stinker. Because we review the alphabet and counting with Callie, Tyson can now sing his ABC's, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, I am a Child of God and Once there was  snowman, all by himself. It pretty much melts my heart everytime he does. That boy can get away with murder when flashes his little grin. In September he turned 2. We have been enjoying all the new aspects of life that come with having a 2 year old. Tantrums, increased communication, tantrums, independent play, tantrums... :)

Nick was hired on as a supervisor at Extend Health. It has been a wonderful position that Nick really loves. The company has treated us well and Nick is quickly becoming recognized as one of the better supervisors.

I am taking a break from running. I ran quite a few races over the summer, continually giving myself new goals to work towards. My final race was the Woman of Steel relay (like a toned down Ragnar). I was in a car full of girls all day long. It was soooo much fun! And I ran the fastest I ever have which made me feel like a million bucks. But now it is winter. And freezing outside. So I am taking a break from running till it is warm again. 

And now for your viewing pleasure... pictures of my cute family.





2 comments:

  1. They're getting so big! Tyson looks so much like Nick! I sure miss you guys & hope you have a fabulous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. You have such a beautiful family. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete