Here is an update on Tyson! He is almost 8 months old and cuter than ever! He loves to sit and play on his own or with Callie. So I am finally starting to get some things done during the day now. He loves to talk, especially in grunts, growls, or high pitched squeals. He is mobile now by either rolling everywhere or scooting on his back. One of the videos shows that! He loves to eat, I have to watch how much he eats because he will eat till he's sick, and then spit it up all over me. :) We love our Tyson and are grateful for how happy he makes our home!
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Tyson update
Here is an update on Tyson! He is almost 8 months old and cuter than ever! He loves to sit and play on his own or with Callie. So I am finally starting to get some things done during the day now. He loves to talk, especially in grunts, growls, or high pitched squeals. He is mobile now by either rolling everywhere or scooting on his back. One of the videos shows that! He loves to eat, I have to watch how much he eats because he will eat till he's sick, and then spit it up all over me. :) We love our Tyson and are grateful for how happy he makes our home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay... Tyson's my new fav (don't tell Ryan!) Seriously, he is SO handsome!!! He looks just like nick! It's crazy!
ReplyDeleteTyson looks so much like Nick when he grins! Jason and I were cracking up with that last video over the resemblance. :)
ReplyDelete