Sunday, May 1, 2011

Look what we got!


One night after a particularly long day with the kids, I told Nick I wanted to do something fun but he was in charge of figuring it out. Well, I told that to him as he was going to Walmart... And he came back with a kinect! Not what I was expecting at all! After I got over being initially upset because that was a big impulse buy, we tried it out and I love it! We got the sports game. Next up is Dance central and I want Zumba! Callie has fun playing it with us too! And it definitely promotes physical fitness. When you sprint, its not how fast you run but how high you lift your knees! The higher you lift your knees the faster you run on the game. You definitely get tired after playing for awhile. :)Sorry, I had a video of Callie doing hurdles but blogger isn't uploading it, it might be too big of a file.

1 comment:

  1. totally funny how you said you had to get over the upset. I would've been upset too :). But COOL! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete