Callie was the only one who got anything for an easter outfit. I sewed my first piece of clothing ever and it turned out pretty cute! She was cooperating for pictures, so I didn't get a great pic of the skirt, but it is way cute. I bought some cute purple fabric to make another one. I'll need to make that one longer because she is taller than I thought! Aren't my kids so cute!?!?
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Easter, part 3
Callie was the only one who got anything for an easter outfit. I sewed my first piece of clothing ever and it turned out pretty cute! She was cooperating for pictures, so I didn't get a great pic of the skirt, but it is way cute. I bought some cute purple fabric to make another one. I'll need to make that one longer because she is taller than I thought! Aren't my kids so cute!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
From what I can see... that skirt is SO DANG CUTE!!! Okay... you've twisted my arm. You can make one for Hannah as long as you teach me how :)
ReplyDeleteyay! and the haircut it adorable too :)
ReplyDelete