Yay!!! That is so exciting that you will have one of each! Congratulations!
I'm so glad he finally decided to cooperate!! Congratulations on your little guy! Now the planning can begin :)
Congratulations! Callie will have to start getting used to boys now, instead of running away from them... :)
Yea for baby boys! I am so happy for you guys!
That's exciting! I hope everything goes well and the summer passes quickly for you!
Yay yay yay!! I'm so glad you guys are getting your little boy! Congratulations, Christine!
Congrats! I'm glad he finally decided to cooperate with the ultrasound!
Yay!!! That is so exciting that you will have one of each! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad he finally decided to cooperate!! Congratulations on your little guy! Now the planning can begin :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Callie will have to start getting used to boys now, instead of running away from them... :)
ReplyDeleteYea for baby boys! I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteThat's exciting! I hope everything goes well and the summer passes quickly for you!
ReplyDeleteYay yay yay!! I'm so glad you guys are getting your little boy! Congratulations, Christine!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm glad he finally decided to cooperate with the ultrasound!
ReplyDelete