Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer!

We have finally been able to enjoy the summer weather here in Provo now that the weather has warmed up for good. We spent last week in CO with my family and it was so fun! This is a picture of Callie with a few of her cousins, all in matching outfits. Gotta love grandmas!
Along with summer comes tan lines! I am amazed everyday at how quickly Callie tans. She gets darker and darker everyday we play outside! This is her first tan line of the summer, we have now switched to flip flops and she is quickly getting that tan line. By the end of the summer she will look more like Nick than me! :)

Now that callie has mastered colors, we have moved on to counting. She does really well and knows 1-10. The trick is getting her to do it. She is perfectly content to let you count while she points. But this video showcases her counting ability fairly well. Its a little soft so you may need to turn up your volume.

thanks to being pregnant, I'm not always the most anxious to get outside. So we occupy ourselves with indoor activities. Callie loves this cd we checked out from the library, the Imagination Movers. For those of you playhouse disney lovers, it has most of their songs from the shows. Callie's favorite song is this one. We listen/dance to it multiple times a day.

Sorry, I know this is a huge post. Nick has started working out again, and he did this particular workout while Callie was awake. It was cute to see Callie try and do the moves with him.

2 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed this post :)

    Callie is darling. So his her little friend dancing with her! I can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete