Friday, May 7, 2010
And we're having...
...we don't know! Tuesday we went in for our ultrasound and the little stinker wouldn't cooperate! The back was all along the front of my stomach and wouldn't move. So we got some great shots of the spine and back of the head. When shown a partial view of the crotch, our dr. said he thought it looked like a girl... than after asking us what we wanted and learning we were hoping for a boy, he then thought he may have seen a little boy in there. Or it could be the umbilical cord. The baby was just not giving him a good enough view. So he said we could try again in 2 months. I would be about 27 weeks then. However, after talking to nick I realized our insurance may not cover that ultrasound because it wouldnt' be deemed "medically necessary." So at the next appointment we will ask how much we would have to pay, which honestly means this one will most likely be a surprise. Which is pretty ironic because I always said we would never have a surprise. haha Those words have come back to haunt me. Honestly I am ok with the idea now. If you had tried to tell me that on Tuesday, I would have burst into tears. :) Gotta love pregnancy hormones. But the baby looks healthy and everything is going well and that is whats most important!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Suprises are fun! And it seems to drive other people more crazy...then they "can't buy you anything." But don't worry--I've got a stash of boy clothes too that I"d be happy to send over!
ReplyDeleteREALLY?? A SURPRISE!?? How exciting! I know it's probably frustrating to you, but I've only heard good things about surprises. I'll pick out a cute little boy outfit for you JUST in case :)
ReplyDelete