WE DID IT!!!!! Last weekend Nick and I walked in graduation. It was kind of surreal. Our families came into town and we partied all weekend. Callie is extremely cranky this week to show for it. :) We are so grateful to be done with this part of our lives. Although, as we were listening to the names of the master's students, I leaned over to Nick and said, "I think it would be fun to get a masters..." He just looked at me like I was CRAZY! We'll see. I definitely need a break from school before I make any rash decisions like applying to a masters program. We didn't get many pictures because of how freezing it was outside. As soon as the weather decides to cooperate, I want to have family pictures taken of us in our caps and gowns with Callie. Either way we are done and we couldn't be happier!!!!!! Stay tuned for a post next week hopefully announcing what gender our baby is!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
the day we've been waiting for
WE DID IT!!!!! Last weekend Nick and I walked in graduation. It was kind of surreal. Our families came into town and we partied all weekend. Callie is extremely cranky this week to show for it. :) We are so grateful to be done with this part of our lives. Although, as we were listening to the names of the master's students, I leaned over to Nick and said, "I think it would be fun to get a masters..." He just looked at me like I was CRAZY! We'll see. I definitely need a break from school before I make any rash decisions like applying to a masters program. We didn't get many pictures because of how freezing it was outside. As soon as the weather decides to cooperate, I want to have family pictures taken of us in our caps and gowns with Callie. Either way we are done and we couldn't be happier!!!!!! Stay tuned for a post next week hopefully announcing what gender our baby is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you both!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing accomplishment!! Congrat's to you both!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! You guys are absolutely amazing!
ReplyDeletecongrats! i agree with nick that you need a break :o) but hey, if you decide you want to get a master's degree later go for it...
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! You ought to be SO proud of yourselves! :) You can do anything you put your mind to.
ReplyDeleteYipee! Congrats! You guys are awesome. Masters degrees are worth it...but Greg and I both got ours before kids. You are really amazing to finish with kids. Can't wait to see you again!
ReplyDelete