Wednesday, December 9, 2009
SYTYCD Finale
So, I am a little disappointed. I am ready for Ashleigh and Ryan to go. I think the only reason they are still on is because they are married, and everyone thinks they are so cute. Frankly I thought Legacy and Mollee danced better last night. I haven't been a huge fan of Mollee until the last couple weeks. I think she has just grown in leaps and bounds the last couple weeks. Ryan has been going down in my book of favorites. And Ashleigh, I was surprised they still let people vote for her when she didn't dance last night. Oh well, I'm just excited Kathryn and Russell made it to the finale. I thought Russell did a fantastic job last night, especially with having to dance with two new dancers, the day of the performance. Thats the end to my venting. :) Only one more week till I'll be done with the semester!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh man! It broke my heart that Legacy was sent home. And it was a real shocker that Ashleigh was not.
ReplyDeleteamen. If people want to see Ashleigh and Ryan dance together so bad, they should watch the auditions again.
ReplyDelete