Sunday, June 26, 2011

What I've Been Up to...

This post is mainly for my sister Lisa. I had told her about a couple projects I put together and she wanted to see pictures of them. Too bad this is like 3 months past due. Lately, my obsession has become mod-podge. It is super easy and quick, perfect for me since I'm not very experienced in different crafting types and it is cheap which works well with my very small budget. And luckily I have a dad who has all kinds of wood scraps which I pick through so I don't even have to buy my wood, and I have a personal wood cutter. :) Now that I have a mantle I was inspired to make some sort of decoration for each holiday/season since I have the perfect place to put it! St. Patrick's day! Easter/spring! (this is actually on the reverse side of lucky. I was so glad I pulled it off without it being obvious it is being used twice)And valentine's day! The letters I actually bought at Joann's and my dad cut the heart. When we were just in AZ, I went through my dad's wood pile again and have a few different projects in mind. We'll see when I get around to them. :) I also have a couple sewing crafts I need to get going on. One of which is another skirt for Callie, remember her cute easter skirt? I found some more cute fabric to make another one...

No comments:

Post a Comment