How can you not love this kid? He is ADORABLE and so happy! He has been crawling for a little over a month now and sometimes pulls himself up to standing. I scheduled his 1 year check up today. Seriously? He is almost 1??? These 9 months have gone by so fast! He and Callie play so well together. I have been blessed to hear hours of giggles and watching my kids chase each other. I love it! Tyson is growing at his usual rate, he's 18 lbs 24 in long. We love having him at home! Tyson also loves the water. Which is a complete opposite of his sister. He loves to crawl around and splash like crazy, getting everyone wet. :)
Thursday, June 16, 2011
9 months!
How can you not love this kid? He is ADORABLE and so happy! He has been crawling for a little over a month now and sometimes pulls himself up to standing. I scheduled his 1 year check up today. Seriously? He is almost 1??? These 9 months have gone by so fast! He and Callie play so well together. I have been blessed to hear hours of giggles and watching my kids chase each other. I love it! Tyson is growing at his usual rate, he's 18 lbs 24 in long. We love having him at home! Tyson also loves the water. Which is a complete opposite of his sister. He loves to crawl around and splash like crazy, getting everyone wet. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, Christine, sounds like he's a keeper! So cute. Don't stress about his 1-year check-up, yet! Get through 10 and 11 months first! They grow up too fast as it is.
ReplyDeleteHe's so beautiful!
ReplyDelete