Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Here it comes...

BABY #2!!!!! Yep, I went to the doctor today and I am almost 12 weeks! We are so excited for Callie to be a big sister. She already plays with her dolls so well that we know she will love our new baby. My appointment went well. He couldn't find the heartbeat just from the little thingy, so he did an ultrasound just be sure, and there it was!!! Kicking, punching and rolling around just like Callie did. I think I'm gonna have another active one. :) But, originally my due date was at September 23rd, but the ultrasound moved it up to the 15th!!! I wasn't complaining, I essentially lost a week of pregnancy! All is well, aside from being tired all of the time and only cooking for my family 5 times this month, we are very excited!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats! I would like to ask the 15th of what month? Thanks. And Callie will be the BEST big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you & I hope that everything goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute blog! I'm so happy I found it. Callie has grown up so much since we were in the ward, and another is on the way!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's wonderful news. Callie will be such a wonderful helper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Christine! That is super exciting!!! I hope you're feeling well and have enough energy to finish up your classes. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations you guys! That's so awesome! I'm so excited for you. I'm also very glad that you have pretty mild pregnancies. That's really good. Yay!

    We need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippee! I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly. I'm excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats you two!! Callie will be a great big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Christine! That's awesome! And I'm glad you're done with school in time for this one--it will make your life lots easier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! Callie will definitely be a great big sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful news! I was hoping to find news like this on your blog today. Hang in there! Graduation and a baby! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete