Thursday, March 25, 2010

Callie's belated birthday post





Callie's birthday was so much fun! The night before we made sugar cookies together to take to nursery on Sunday (the day of her birthday). Callie had a blast ruining everything I was doing and was COVERED in flour by the end of the night. That night after she went to bed, Nick and I blew up 25 balloons and snuck them in her room. When she woke up the next morning she a room full of balloons to play in! We had yummy pancakes for breakfast, with a special Mickey mouse one made by nick! Topped with Chocolate syrup to make the facial features. You only have a birthday once, right? Needless to say, Callie loved that pancake. Than we opened presents with Nick's mom over Skype, went to church, and went to my sisters house for dinner and presents with them. We also Skyped my parents so they could watch her open their presents. Callie loves all of her presents and we had so much fun celebrating her birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I love that pancake! Its chocolatey facial features are so cute!! And I love the balloon idea. I might have to copy that . . . :)

    ReplyDelete