Sunday, February 14, 2010

Spiritual Buffaloes

So Nick and I were introduced to this youtube video the other day and it was crazy to watch. We found a way to relate it to our sacrament talks today, on the Temple. After watching it can you figure out what we came up with?

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha awesome. :) I also read your previous post and thought I'd tell you about what I did this month. On the first Saturday, I had my big grocery shopping day. I also made all 28 meals as much as possible and threw them in the freezer. It took about 3 hours. TOTALLY WORTH IT. Now, I just put one of the meals in the fridge before I leave for work in the morning and pop it in the oven after work. it's AMAZING to not have to cook every day. I can definitely do it once a month. Google Freezer Cooking if you're interested. Or just come over :) I miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete