Nick and I haven't ever gotten a special getaway aside from our honeymoon, which was only 3 days. With Callie being born 3 days before our 1st anniversary, we haven't gotten to really celebrate that either. So we decided to treat ourselves to a little getaway before school started. I donated plasma all summer to pay for this and it was completely worth it. We stayed at the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake. We were there for two nights, in two different rooms. For those of you still in Utah, I would definitely recommend it. It is a little on the pricey side, but they treat you really well! And all of the rooms are themed, so thats always fun. We stayed in the Bridal Veil Falls suite the first night and the Mansion suite the second. It was such a relaxing stay and it was just what we needed before school started again! Each room had cheesecake and sparkling cider. Tuesday night we saw Harry Potter, I think I need to see it again to decide that I really liked it. It just wasn't what I was expecting. Then all day Wednesday we were at Temple Square and did our first session at the Salt Lake Temple. That was beautiful! Thanks to my sister and brother-in-law for watching Callie!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Anniversary Inn
Nick and I haven't ever gotten a special getaway aside from our honeymoon, which was only 3 days. With Callie being born 3 days before our 1st anniversary, we haven't gotten to really celebrate that either. So we decided to treat ourselves to a little getaway before school started. I donated plasma all summer to pay for this and it was completely worth it. We stayed at the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake. We were there for two nights, in two different rooms. For those of you still in Utah, I would definitely recommend it. It is a little on the pricey side, but they treat you really well! And all of the rooms are themed, so thats always fun. We stayed in the Bridal Veil Falls suite the first night and the Mansion suite the second. It was such a relaxing stay and it was just what we needed before school started again! Each room had cheesecake and sparkling cider. Tuesday night we saw Harry Potter, I think I need to see it again to decide that I really liked it. It just wasn't what I was expecting. Then all day Wednesday we were at Temple Square and did our first session at the Salt Lake Temple. That was beautiful! Thanks to my sister and brother-in-law for watching Callie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
o that looks delightful! I would donate plasma for that too! good heavens.
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous!! Good for you for treating yourselves though-- you totally deserve it.
ReplyDeleteHow fun. I've always heard about that. Maybe next year for our 10 YEAR anniv we'll go. (Although I want to go to Hawaii, I don't really think that'll happen!)
ReplyDelete