Tuesday, September 15, 2009

18 months!

Callie had her 18 months check up this morning. Nick took her by himself because I had class. Apparently I should have gone. Callie pretty much screamed the whole time. She didn't want anyone to touch her. They had to re-do her height and weight 2 or 3 times each because she wouldn't cooperate with the nurses. But after a long and exhausting 45 minutes. The doctor was pleased with how she is developing. Callie is ahead of most kids her age with her gross and fine motor skills but a little behind in the speech department. She tries really hard to talk, she looks at me and just goes off for a little bit. But I have no idea what she is saying. So we're gonna try to work on that. Here are her stats:

Height:31.25 inches
Weight:25 lbs. 3 oz.

Sorry there aren't any pictures to go with this. I'm on the computer we don't keep the pictures on!

1 comment:

  1. Horray for nursery!! :) 18 months is fun. Then they turn 2 ;) I keep saying I want to freeze Trey in time right now because he is so fun and sweet. I'm sure you're in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete