Monday, August 24, 2009

My amazing steal...

For Christmas, I got a giftcard from my in-laws for Kohls. Being the stingy person that I am, I wanted it to last as long as possible. So, everything I got was from the clearance racks, their gold-star clearance that is all 80-90% off. The card was for $25. I have been able to get a shirt, a pair of jean capris and two pairs of Vera Wang dress pants (all at different shopping trips). My favorite purchases are my Vera Wang pants. I have two pairs now, in black and gray and they look great! Usually dress pants do not look very good on me, but these ones are the exception. Both were normally $60 each, and I got them for $6 each! 90% off! Needless to say I called Nick with pure glee and excitement when I found them. Too bad I don't have places to wear dress pants on a regular basis...

6 comments:

  1. Way to go sis! I love getting a good, no, an awesome deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kohls! Way to go on your great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! And you should definitely post pictures of yourself wearing a pair of the pants, so we can all admire them, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you never know. suddenly i need professional looking clothes to distinguish me from the high school students...i was about to panic but a woman in our ward who is super cute and trendy decided to donate her "old" (meaning last year's J. Crew, Banana Republic, etc.) clothes to my sad cause. SCORE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. o you can totally justify wearing dress pants whenever. :) if they were $6, they deserve to be shown off! I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's crazy that you say Ryan and I are an example to you, because we have ALWAYS thought of you two as the example and were kind of envious. :) Funny how that all works.

    ReplyDelete