Saturday, August 22, 2009
Back on schedule
A few of you have been wanting me to post on our blog. Sorry we have been MIA, this last term was very busy for me. I was taking two 300 level classes, one of them being my upper level english class. In a 7 week term, there was a paper a week, a presentation, a group paper and lots of other junk I didn't want to do. But I have been done for a week and feel rested enough that I'm willing to blog. :) But, all my hard work paid off because I found out I got A's in both of my classes! Either way, get ready because I'm sure there will be lots of posts to catch everyone up on the past 6 weeks of our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on surviving the term and doing so with flying colors! (whatever that expression means!) haha and doing so with such good grades! Darn BYU for not giving out A+s. Stingy. ;D
ReplyDelete