

What would this blog be without a complete post just about how cute Callie is... :) Today for church she looked especially cute because my mom sent a package, with a new dress for Callie! I even had Nick where a pink tie to church so he could match her (you can see it in the pic below). Today she has had all sorts of adventures. She swallowed (we think) one of our nephews legos, (I get the lucky job of watching for it in the other end...) and she was on the trampoline and jumped funny, and now she won't walk! So if she is still having trouble tomorrow, looks like we'll be making a trip to the doctor! And she is now best friends with my sisters dog, Pepper. He actually let Callie pet him and she was actually soft.
Cute, cute, cute! How fast she is growing up! I can't wait to hopefully see you guys at the end of the summer... sometime in October probably.
ReplyDeleteCallie is the cutest girl!!! I love how her hair is getting long and she looks so girly :)
ReplyDeleteI hope her legs feel better! That would stink if she hurt something really bad! :(
I didn't know that you guys had a blog! I love the pics of Callie!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness she has gotten so big! She is the spitting image of you Christine! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable is she?!?! We miss you guys soooo bad! We are in the Bellair ward, and it's been fabulous so far! The heat is starting to get up there, and I've found myself staying inside as much as possible :)
ReplyDelete