Sunday, April 26, 2009

We'll miss you Steorts!

As many of you know, I have had the wonderful opportunity to watch my friend Kourtni's little girl while she finished up school. Well, Wednesday they move back to Michigan so we had them over for dinner one last time today. I'm really sad because our girls have become good friends (not mention, it just won't be Provo without Kourtni! We met our first semester at BYU, good ol' Bio 100). Callie and Kylie- the troublemakers! I searched through my pictures and found some pretty cute pictures of our journey together.
Kylie fell asleep on my chest and this was the aftermath... :)
isn't she just so cute?
The twinners one last time together.
We'll miss you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you're so sweet! I could not have done it without you!! We'll miss you guys so much. We had a GREAT time with you yesterday. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair in the one where she fell asleep on you is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete