Well, my sweet girl is 5 years old! The day of her birthday we didn't do too much, she got to take treats to preschool and open her presents. :)
Saturday was the big day, her first friend party. The theme was rainbow princess, mainly because I wanted to make this sweet cake! We played lots of games: pin the cloud on the rainbow, glow stick ring toss, freeze dance with rainbow streamers, crafted, and finished the party with a homemade pinata!
Isn't it pretty?? The girls loved it! :)
It was another momentous day, Callie got her first bloody nose during the party. The girls had some down time and were playing. The toy room door was slammed shut, right into Callie's face. Luckily it was pretty mild and stopped bleeding quickly.
This little bugger was stubborn! I was worried it would break too easily since I made it from a brown grocery bag, but each girl took 3 turns and it was going nowhere! So I finally took a turn... with a hammer :) The girls were getting antsy to get the candy!
Here are some of Callie's favorites right now:
Movie: Wreck It Ralph
Color: pink and purple (somedays she says she can't decide and its the rainbow)
Dinner: Macaroni and Cheese (apparently I aim too high when I cook)
Toy: Ballerina barbie
Treat: Candy necklaces
Show: Electric Company
Dressup dress: Rapunzel
Book: Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good work sis! Looks like an awesome party.
ReplyDelete