
So Tyson's birthday was almost 2 months ago, but still wanted to share a couple cute pictures! He was completely spoiled by both sets of grandparents and we had a fun day! He loved his chocolate cake, despite what the first pictures shows. :) Once I broke the huge piece up into little pieces he went to town.


He's doing great. He finally started walking just a couple weeks ago and is already running. He has had to stay on formula till December because he is just too active and not keeping any weight on. But I think he is starting to get a little bit of a belly now. This has been a fun year learning how to balance two kids and their different personalities. But we love our Tyson, both on the good and bad days!
Tyson is such a cute little kid! I love the pictures from his birthday.
ReplyDelete