Tuesday, August 30, 2011

5k

Earlier this month I ran a 5k with 3 of my friends. We all totally rocked it. This was my first official 5k, and I was way excited. I went running a few times a week and it made me feel so good! I finished it in 29 minutes! Prior to this race my best time was 33, so I was pretty excited. Amazing what running a flat race can do for your time. (the course I would run while training had a decent hill that wore you out pretty good) Emily rocked it and got 2nd for the women. I got 7th overall I think... don't quote me on that. Either way, it was really fun and loved running it with my friends!
This pretty much shows our relationship. We keep each other sane everyday when we think we can't handle our kids anymore. :)

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you!!! You inspired me :) I hope I can be a cool runner like you someday.

    And YAY for super awesome friends!

    ReplyDelete