Thursday, April 7, 2011

March- post 1



n


Hello! Well, we have re-entered the web world and now have internet at our apartment. So I can post on the blog for all of our fans. :) March was a big month for every member of our family. First up: Callie's 3rd birthday! It was a lot of fun now that Callie understands presents, cake and ice cream. :) First, we skyped with both sets of grandparents so they could watch her open their presents. Like any true toddler girl, every single present was either tinkerbell or disney princess. The next day (her actual birthday) was rainy/snowy so we stayed inside and watched Peter pan 3 times. She got that from grandma and grandpa Ellefsen so I let her watch it as much as she wanted. :) We had her favorite dinner, broccoli and noodles, she opened her presents from Nick and I and then we went to Macey's to get ice cream. A few days later we got together with my sister and her family for cake and ice cream. Callie told me she wanted a green cake. So I made funfetti with green frosting and sprinkles. I can handle making birthday cakes if they're that easy! Now Callie has been asking when her birthday is coming again...

No comments:

Post a Comment