Tyson is an absolute doll. I love the picture of him and Nick. :) And I can't believe how grown up Callie is! You are a beautiful family. Congrats on your new little one!
How stinking cute is your family!! Love the pictures... especially the one of Tyson making that great face!! And Callie's blue eyes... man, a heartbreaker for sure :)
Could those pictures be any more precious?! Oh my goodness, you have a beautiful family. We really miss you guys and I wish I could be there to hold your little guy (and so Kylie could play with Callie again). Looks like y'all are doing well!
They turned out awesome! Hooray for good photo shoots!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Callie is looking so big!
ReplyDeleteTyson is an absolute doll. I love the picture of him and Nick. :) And I can't believe how grown up Callie is! You are a beautiful family. Congrats on your new little one!
ReplyDeleteI see so much of you (Christine) in Callie! I miss you guys :o)
ReplyDeleteHow stinking cute is your family!! Love the pictures... especially the one of Tyson making that great face!! And Callie's blue eyes... man, a heartbreaker for sure :)
ReplyDeleteCould those pictures be any more precious?! Oh my goodness, you have a beautiful family. We really miss you guys and I wish I could be there to hold your little guy (and so Kylie could play with Callie again). Looks like y'all are doing well!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures turned out fantastic!! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Family! I love the pictures!
ReplyDelete