Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tyson!






I don't have much time to post this but here are a few pics of our little guy! Delivery went perfectly aside from needing to be on oxygen after getting my epidural. Tyson didn't like that so much. But I went from a 5-10 in about 10 minutes and pushed for 2 contractions and he was here! 6 lbs, 11 oz and 19 in long. He's absolutely adorable and we love having him in our family! Gratefully my mom was here the first week to help me during recovery and learning to deal with 2 kids. Tyson did have to be on bili lights for his first weekend home. That was a much better experience than it was with Callie. His 2 week checkup is on Tuesday so hopefully all goes well!

12 comments:

  1. Aw, congratulations, you guys! I LOVE the picture of Callie holding Tyson. Your kids are so stinking cute!!! Glad everything went well, Christine, and I hope you're adjusting well to juggling 2 kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He is so cute and I love that first picture where he is almost winking. Callie looks so happy to be a big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I agree, I love the picture of Callie with him. I hope you're all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Congratulations, Christine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad everything went well! I'm sure Callie is a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures Christine!!! It looks like he's winking in the first one :). Congratulations and good luck with two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! He is adorable. I love that first winking picture. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh.... I LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM!!! I can't wait to meet him!!!!

    I love the first picture.... already a little flirt. Do you think his skin is darker than Callie's or is it too hard to tell at this point?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! He is a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! He is adorable! I'm glad it all went well. I think that basically everything was better the second time around. I hope life with two kids is going smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That winking picture is too cute!! Congratulations. Tyson is almost the same size Jill was. Funny. I love the picture of him with Callie, too. So cute!! Yay for babies!

    ReplyDelete