Sunday, August 1, 2010

Callie's funny

So this past week Nick and I were in Vegas for his company convention, so Callie spent time at both her grandparents houses in AZ. One night she was playing with my parents. They were playing with little people. Callie put two people in a car, brought it to my parents and said, "look! mommy and daddy!" They looked closer and one person was black and the other was white... I guess she is more observant than I thought! :)

4 comments:

  1. That's so funny!!! She's a cutie! We need to hang out! This is the last week of classes! Wohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nothing gets past her! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Kids are definitely more observant than we give them credit for. We asked Madsen what we should be for Halloween ( obviously we're planning quite a bit ahead) and he answered "mommy is pocahontas and daddy is john smith. " :) Josh and I just laughed and realized that is one disney couple that makes sense to him.

    ReplyDelete